Advanced Learning Institute. The Advanced Learning Institute (ALI) is a leading independent conference company providing unbiased forums for discussion of best practices and solutions for business and government. ALI conducts a multitude of training workshops focused on government communications. ALI provides NAGC members with a discounted $200 rate to its workshops, is a supporter of NAGC’s annual Communications School, and distributes information on NAGC to its attendees. NAGC has been a supporter of ALI for more than two years and continues to support the training opportunities that ALI provides to our members and the government communications profession. ALI upcoming workshop offerings are available on the NAGC calendar of events.
- Digital Government Institute.
For over 14 years, Digital Government Institute (DGI) has provided leading-edge, affordable, best in class Conferences, Training Seminars and Webinars focused on the most important topics facing the government IT management community -- including Government Customer Service. All DGI Conferences are free for government professionals (including the popular annual Government Customer Service Conference each December). DGI is a trusted, proven partner - Government IT professionals continue to turn to DGI produced programs because they receive a worthwhile education experience. For more information, visit www.digitalgovernment.com.
- Federal Communications Network. The Federal Communicators Network is open to all Federal communicators willing and able to promote good government and a high quality workforce committed to public service. There are no membership dues, and approximately 25% of NAGC members have joined the FCN. NAGC supports the quality work of the FCN, and the FCN endorses the NAGC Communications School, often distributing information about the NAGC Communications School, workshops, award programs and other activities to its members.
- FedInsider.com. FedInsider brings you fortnightly the voices of those in the government community driving change. Hear about leaders from both government and industry who are managing government’s most challenging issues. Watch your inbox on the 1st and 15th every month.
OhMyGov publishes news, analysis, and rankings of government
daily at OhMyGov.com, an Official Webby Honoree. The company also
advanced media analysis tools, custom reports, social media training,
media campaign planning to public affairs and communications professionals.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security. NAGC launched a partnership with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in April 2008, by co-sponsoring a Science of Communications Workshop for Risk & Crisis Communicators in Washington, DC. A second workshop is set for Oct. 27, 2008 in Honolulu. Find out about the upcoming Science of Communications Workshop here.
Partnering with NAGC
Representatives of government agencies, non-profit organizations and for-profit businesses interested in forming partnerships with NAGC should contact NAGC Executive Director Elizabeth B. Armstrong, MAM, CAE, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 538-1787.
Other Ways to Support the Work of NAGC
- NAGC Sponsorships
- Exhibitors at the NAGC Communications School
- Endorsements of the NAGC Communications School