Call for Nominations 2012
Call for Nominations for New Officers
Deadline: March 30, 2012
- Are you a government communicator with experience to share?
- Do you consider yourself a mover and a shaker in the world of government communications?
- Do you want to help guide the next generation of government communications best practices?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, now is the time to get involved!
The National Association of Government Communicators is seeking nominations for three Board of Directors’ positions: President-Elect, Membership and Volunteer Director and Competitions Director.
- The President-Elect serves as the President's deputy and performs all duties of the President in the President's absence. He or she succeeds the President when the President's term expires. The President-Elect is responsible for collecting officer reports for Board of Directors meetings and assumes other activities assigned by the President.
- The Membership and Volunteer Director manages and establishes programs that enhance member recruitment, retention, and involvement in the NAGC.
- The Competitions Director manages the Blue Pencil/Gold Screen Awards Competition.
If you are interested in nominating yourself or someone else for one of the open positions, please contact any of the Nominating Committee members.
|Committee Chair||Kathryn Stokesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Committee Member||Jennifer Lohr||JLohr@oce.usda.gov|
|Committee Member||Karen Leniartemail@example.com|
|Committee Member||Glen Thomas||GThomas@mlgw.org|
|Committee Member||Stacy Johnston||Stacy.Johnston@state.nm.us|